Help yourself 🙂
Get short, practical tips so you can grow more easily and with less wasted effort. It might require you to think differently about your business, just a heads-up. Usually I send 2 emails a week. JOIN NOW
Quick YouTube Videos
Most recent podcast episode:
For more episodes, visit Smart Strategy for CPAs.com
7 Best Episodes of my Podcast: Smart Strategy for CPAs
- Stand Out from the Crowd, with Donna Leyens, President of Pumpkin Plan Your Biz. On switching your relationship from simply service provider to partner who helps solve problems.
- How to Sell with Authenticity and Improve Your Sales Mindset, with Nikki Raush of Your Sales Maven. Learn Nikki’s 5-Step Selling Staircase to help you handle sales conversations with ease.
- Time To Rethink Your Pricing Strategy with Ron Baker of VeraSage. Value-pricing and subscription pricing, revisited.
- [Mindset] Are You Sending Mixed Signals to Money? If you want more money but don’t want more money because you don’t want to be greedy or live an opulent life, money is going to be confused, and it won’t come near you as easily.
- Cashflow Forecasting, Niching, and Raising Your Rates with Emily Sandberg. Business owners need to understand their cash flow, and they want to be able to weigh options for investing their cash in growth.
- Lean and Profitable By Design, with Anjali Jariwala, CPA, CFP, & founder of FIT Advisors. A practice based on value, rather than volume, with her own innovative services and pricing structure.
- Better Pricing Methodologies For CPA Firms, with Jonathan Stark. Flat-rate, Subscription/recurring, Value-based for single projects, Retainer. Two episodes, 106 and 111.
Guest Appearances on Other Podcasts and Shows
- Accounting Influencers with Rob Brown: The Power of Frameworks to Help Accountants Sell More
- Jetpack Workflow with David Cristello: The 6 Little White Lies CPAs Tell Themselves
- Money Check up with Anjali Jariwala: Finding the Right CPA for Your Business
- Ditching Hourly with Jonathan Stark: The Forensic Bounty Hunter
- AM in the AM with Jonathan Stobart: The Challenges of the Accountants’ Business Model
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP &
UPCOMING TRAININGS FOR CPAs
Value in Pricing:
How to assess value,
And get clients to see it
How to Become a High-Priced Advisor
It’s easier than you think: in this 1-hour video, I walk you through the 7 steps to take.
“How Should I Price ______ ?”
JAN 14, 2021